This is an assimilation of important things I have heard concerning the last bit of preparation time we currently traverse and these times we are moving into. I am just going to share them one after the other. Some are connected. Some stand alone:
- “You have 3 days”
On the 2nd August, the Lord spoke this phrase to me in the early morning watch. 3 days later, Beirut was blown apart by an explosion. However the Lord continued to remind me of this 3 day warning. Then He revealed to me that 3 days also referred to 3 months. This takes us to 2nd November, right at the pint of the American elections. Judging by what unfolded after the literal 3 day period, the Spirit of the Lord is warning that after 3 months, something cataclysmic is going to occur. Such will be the effect of that occurrence, that normal life activities will be severely curtailed, like those of the inhabitants of Beirut. The port of Beirut is no longer functional, indicating that normal trading of commodities has ceased. I get the sense that this 2nd November marker is the utmost marker for preparation by the wise saints in the natural in the United States. Many saints have received prophetic dreams of violent upheaval breaking out after this election. So this is a time in which the saints of God in USA must be fully stocked and ready to live for some time without the ability to freely go to the grocery store or travel any distance because it will be very dangerous on the streets. The violence and mayhem that unfolds will also affect the stock market and consequently other countries as well.
Yes, Elul is a month for preparing spiritually and getting your heart in order, but there are also practical things the Lord is warning about. Proverbs highlights the ant who gathers her food in summer, because she knows a winter is coming. We have just under 2 months of the original 3 months (from Aug 2nd) to get our storehouses in order practically. Pray and ask what you need to do and where you need to be. Free movement will not be possible after that time and martial Law may very well be in place for a season. Ask for wisdom, don’t lean on your own understanding. Difficult times are coming. Gird yourselves with strength. As Pastor Dana Coverstone and others have warned, brace yourselves and do not rely on your own strength.
- On Aug 24th, He instructed me to read Isaiah 50. Then He said, “Daughter, alien invaders are coming that will make Portland look like child’s play.”
“What must Your people do, Lord?”
“Guard your door.”
“What if we have no weapons, Lord…”
“My Word is more powerful than any weapon man has made.”
Then I see an open door; it is dark outside and a noisy, violent crowd approaches. I am handed an arrow and as I shoot it, it bursts into flames and releases a sound wave that scatters the crowd and sends them running away as fast as they can go.
“What scriptures must we use, Lord?”
“I will give you one for the moment; a choice word to rout the invading hordes. They cannot stand before the anointed word of power. But you must stock your quiver until then.” And I knew He was speaking of hiding the Word in our hearts so that it may be called upon at a moment’s notice. The Holy Spirit puts us in remembrance of what the Lord has said.
“Lead me to the right ones, Lord.”
“I will instruct you and lead you in the way you should go. I will counsel you with My eye upon you.”
“Lord, I fear for my children.”
“You will bring them under your wing and they will be guarded by your covenant with Me – as you have prayed…” and then a scripture popped into my head: Psalm 18 ‘He teaches my hands to war so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze’.
“Lord, what shall I read today?”
“Psalm 3, psalm 18 and psalm 37”.All these psalms contain verses to hide in your hearts concerning His protection.
- On Aug 29th, the Lord said to me, “My people are not ready for what is coming. Even the ones who have prepared are not ready for the extent of what will be experienced. They will feel what I feel as loved ones are swept away into hell by the force of their own choices. The time of not only shaking the earth but also the heavens is at hand. Stars, plunging to earth, maps outdated – altered by the change of terrain, men’s’ hearts failing them for fear. Hide, My daughter. Hide yourself deep in Me. Take shelter in the constancy of MY love and the surety of My wisdom and the stability of My eternal will. My kingdom WILL come on the earth as it is in heaven.
Do not doubt My Word when your understanding of its unfolding is readjusted. Men see through a glass darkly but I will have you see face to face. Still your thoughts and focus on MY heartbeat. I will rise up as a Man of War, but you will be in perfect peace because your mind is fixed on Me.”
- In a dream, I was asked by a man what the result of repentance was. I answered, “Fruit, a changed life…” “STRENGTH!” he retorted. And I understood that this preparation month of Elul was designed to infuse a repentant people with strength to stand no matter what lay ahead. Hebrews 12: 3 speaks of making straight paths for yourself, so that what is lame may be healed and made strong. Strength is as a result of repenting for the things the Spirit of God puts His finger on. I saw in a vision a spring partially blocked with rocks of offense and unforgiveness, ancient grievances which were still stored up in memory banks hindering the flow of the spring of living water within. Once these were cleared out the way, the spring flowed strongly again and the joy of the person’s salvation bubbled up. The joy of the Lord is our strength. I also saw that storehouses of ancient grief and backed-up tears needed to washed out and released to make room for the oil of joy to be stored there. All these things are part of letting go of past chapters; of disorientation taking place, followed by recalibration. During Elul, the Spirit of the Lord is dis-mantling and re-mantling; removing garments of an old season and bringing rich garments of state to those found faithful during the refining fire period.
- On 7th Aug, He said, “in 40 days tribulation begins”. As I kept praying and pondering concerning these things, I asked, “Father, what of the pre-trib rapture teachers?”
“They will change their thinking when reality unfolds.”
“Lord, many teach that You will rapture the Bride out of this world before tribulation breaks out.”
“Did My Son not pray for His disciples in this way: “I do not pray that You take them out of the world but that You protect them from the evil one…“
“Yes, Lord.” I knew He was referencing John 17:15.
- On the 16th August, I was reading psalm 32 again and suddenly the Lord spoke, “In Kislev, the asteroids come in earnest.” Then a scene unfolded before me: I saw a continent covered in the darkness of the early morning. In some areas, there was a bubble-wrap appearance. Asteroids started falling like a shower of ‘unripe figs’ in a strong wind (this was the phrase spoken as they fell, from Rev 6:13) I saw that some houses were covered by a layer of some sort of protective bubble-wrap. In some instances, only one person in a house was covered in this protection. I saw large church buildings constructed by the hands of men struck by the asteroids and burning, but in other places, I saw small wooden country churches covered in a bubble-wrap of protection and standing unharmed. I knew the Lord was emphasising the difference between the pride of man in his own spiritual achievements and humility and the fear of the Lord in others.
Psa 34:7 The Angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him [who revere and worship Him with awe] and each of them He delivers. Psa 34:8 O taste and see that the Lord [our God] is good! Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who trusts and takes refuge in Him.
The month of Kislev begins on 17th November 2020.
- On 4th Sept, the Spirit told me to bake a challah bread. When I asked Him why, He said, “The leaven of the Kingdom is rising within my Bride during Elul” and I knew He was referring to the parable of Jesus:
Mat 13:33 He told them another parable: The kingdom of heaven is like leaven (sour dough) which a woman took and covered over in three measures of meal or flour till all of it was leavened.
The kingdom starts as a small portion within you and grows. It takes time. As you nurture the deposit of Christ within your heart, it expands and grows of its own accord. The Kingdom is not something that arrives separate from you. You become a carrier and conduit of Kingdom power and the presence of God and its presence within you is increasing and growing as your set your heart on pilgrimage at this time. My challah bread turned out absolutely huge!
Luk 17:20 Asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He replied to them by saying, The kingdom of God does not come with signs to be observed or with visible display, Luk 17:21 Nor will people say, Look! Here [it is]! or, See, [it is] there! For behold, the kingdom of God is within you [in your hearts] and among you [surrounding you].
May the Spirit of Truth lead you and guide you as you take all these things I have shared to prayer. There is an hour of trial coming upon the whole earth. Be found hidden in Him and full of the Word.